Today is the second Dewey’s Read-A-Thon of 2012! I’m already about an hour behind (stupid alarm clock) but I’m ready to jump in! Hour one poses the following getting to know you questions:
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I’m reading from good old Hamden, Connecticut. Those of you familiar with Connecticut I’m about a 20 minutes north of New Haven and 40 minutes south of Hartford!
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Hmm…The Girl on the Cliff by Lucinda Riley. She’s fast becoming one of my favorite authors and I can’t wait to dive into that today.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Definitely my nutella snack pack. Is there anything better??
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
Little something about me? I run the blog here at Reflections of a Book Addict along with five other staff bloggers. I’m obsessed with books and will read pretty much anything you put in front of me. I started my blog almost two years ago with the intent of reading 100 books a year. I’ve made some great friends in the blogging world and am so pleased with how the past two years of book blogging has gone!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is my second read-a-thon! Something different? Leaving more comments on other’s blogs!