Hello everyone and welcome to hour 13. Unlucky? I think not, we’re going strong and now are ready to settle in with a delicious dinner in our stomachs. Mini challenge #10 consists of a short quiz. As per our usual routine, we’ll answer these questions individually. Here we go!
1) How are you doing? Sleepy? Are your eyes tired?
2) What have you finished reading?
3) What is your favorite read so far?
4) What about your favorite snacks?
5) Have you found any new blogs through the readathon? If so, give them some love!
- Slightly, although stopping to help make dinner was a good break. If I stop and think about it for too long though my eyes do get heavy!
- Unfortunately nothing, although I’ve made a great dent in Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton.
- Every once in a while I’ll stop and pick up A Million Suns, the second in the Across the Universe Trilogy by Beth Revis. It’s so engrossing!
- This category is easy. I’ll have to go with the Nutella snack packs.
- I really like Reading Through Life, she has an awesome Scrabble-type layout to her blog.
- Nope, I keep switching books, which helps to keep me awake and alert.
- The Canterbury Tales graphic novel.
- Wentworth Hall by Ally Grahame
- Apple cinnamon rice cakes and Nutella snack packs.
- Definitely The Fake Steph and Midnight Book Girl
- Yep, although my dance parties have kept me awake!
- Embroideries by Marjane Satrapi.
- I’d definitely have to say Broadway: The American Musical by Michael Kantor and Laurence Maslon.
- The Crumbs cupcakes. So delicious!
- Nope, Kim, Todd, and Jess have been hoarding the computer for most of the day!
Well, that’s all for now. Alongside this post you’ll see the snazzy dinner that Kim cooked up consisting of Italian sausage and pasta. Yum! See you at 14…